First Drive: 2011 Honda Odyssey
Honda did something silly during the launch of its all-new 2011 Odyssey minivan. The automaker built a large autocross-type “track” in the parking lot of San Diego’s Qualcomm Stadium and invited journalists to take its latest eight-passenger family hauler for hot laps.
Followup: Bad Habit monster truck breaks longest jump record
You know what they say; if at first you crash your monster truck in the pursuit of a world record, try, try again. Joe Sylvester, the owner and driver of the Bad Habit monster truck, has officially nabbed the world record for flying contraptions of that variety, sailing 208 feet through the stratosphere before touching ground on the other side.
Hennessey VelociRaptor APV is the Raptor-based SUV of our dreams
Hennessey has just pulled back the sheets on what can only be described as a raging pile of awesome – the VelociRaptor APV.
Also of interest:
- Video: Nissan and this polar bear want to love you, if you drive a Leaf
- Mini Countryman rally car shown testing for WRC
- Nissan teases Paris-bound Townpod EV concept
- Hotter Subaru Forester in the works?
- New record set for world’s fastest furniture
- IIHS rates 72 booster seats for belt fit
- Infographic: The Unstealable Car
Browse our archive of Daily U-Turn posts or subscribe to the RSS feed
Daily U-Turn: What you missed on 9.9.10 originally appeared on Autoblog on Thu, 09 Sep 2010 19:20:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Permalink | Email this | Comments