First Drive: 2011 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Lincoln has finally stuck a balance between luxury and fuel economy with the 2011 MKZ Hybrid.
Vauxhall GTC concept completely revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show debut
The Astra Sport Hatch hasn’t arrived yet, but the Vauxhall GTC, with it’s aggressive styling and turbocharged 2.0-liter engine, is a good indication of what will be hitting the streets next year.
General Motors unveils Chevrolet Aveo show car ahead of Paris Motor Show
The all-new Aveo is ready for its big day in Paris, but before the show, Chevrolet takes the wraps off its all-new subcompact.
Also of interest:
- Next Mazda RX-8 to use Sky G rotary
- BMW’s dontblogaboutthis.com car revealed on forum
- GM testing OnStar Facebook and texting functionality
- Video: Mazda Shinari concept and Kodo-fied Mazda3 make the scene
- Nevada governor candidate pitches speeding for dollars plan as budget fix
Browse our archive of Daily U-Turn posts or subscribe to the RSS feed
Daily U-Turn: What you missed on 9.8.10 originally appeared on Autoblog on Wed, 08 Sep 2010 19:20:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Permalink | Email this | Comments