First Drive: 2011 Hyundai Equus
The Hyundai Equus isn’t Phaeton Part Deux – it’s the ultimate value proposition.
Consumer Reports picks side in V6 pony car wars
If you’re debating between the sultry styling of the Chevrolet Camaro V6 and the downright impressive sports car performance of the Ford Mustang V6, CR has something to make up your mind.
2011 Bentley Continental GT arrives with new design, optional V8
The Continental GT goes under the knife and comes back with new sheetmetal and an optional V8.
Also of interest:
- Scion tC to get TRD performance version?
- Kia Motors chairman resigns over recalls?
- Mitsubishi could kill off Galant, Eclipse by 2013
- Ferrari bringing fuel-efficient California prototype to Paris?
- Ariel Atom celebrates 10 years, shows off Atom 500 V8 to lucky few
Browse our archive of Daily U-Turn posts or subscribe to the RSS feed
Daily U-Turn: What you missed on 9.7.10 originally appeared on Autoblog on Tue, 07 Sep 2010 19:20:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Permalink | Email this | Comments