Review: 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Proof Positive That Chrysler Can Still Compete — The 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee is as capable off road as it is jousting with mid-town traffic. If this is the new face of Chrysler, we like what we see.
Video: Team tears down then rebuilds a Jeep in under four minutes
A team of soldiers from the Canadian Armed Forces start with a fully-assembled and running vehicle, tear it down then put it back together again… in under four minutes.
2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 dealer allocation will be limited, determined by sales and lottery
Ford is being very particular about how many 2012 Mustang Boss 302s each of its dealerships will get. There will be both a special allocation for top dealerships and a lottery for the rest.
Also of interest:
- New GM CEO Akerson to earn salary of $1.7 million
- Report: Nardelli almost sold Chrysler to U.S. for $1
- Traffic deaths in U.S. fall to 60-year low
- Super Duty’s Power Stroke diesel gets 800 lb-ft of torque reflash
- Travis Pastrana smashes 12-year-old Mt. Washington Auto Road record
Browse our archive of Daily U-Turn posts or subscribe to the RSS feed
Daily U-Turn: What you missed on 9.10.10 originally appeared on Autoblog on Fri, 10 Sep 2010 19:20:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Permalink | Email this | Comments