Review: 2010 Buick Enclave CXL AWD
The Buick Enclave took many by surprise when it debuted in early 2007 with attractive styling and a well-appointed cabin. And since production started, the Enclave has continually beat the combined sales of its crosstown rivals, the Ford Flex and the Lincoln MKT. We find out why.
Video: Translogic tests Chevy Volt, reveals Mountain Mode and 0-60 time
Our brothers from another mother over at Translogic have uncovered the Chevy Volt’s Mountain Mode, 0 to 60 time and even reveal some fuel mileage hints.
Autoblog Podcast #192 – Slow Edge Sports, GM High Performance, BMW Megacity
Chris, Sam and Dan cover the reinstatement of GM’s high performance division and its new focus on small cars, the Ford Edge Sport being out-dragged by its lesser SEL sibling, and the BMW Megacity electric car.
Also of interest:
- Next Hyundai Equus, Genesis and Genesis Coupe to get AWD
- Chrysler releases details on 2011 Dodge Charger Pursuit police car
- 2012 Nissan GT-R changes appear on web
- Peel looking to reintroduce world’s smallest car [w/video]
- Redline HTR-GS640/SC asks: Why bother with a ZR1?
Browse our archive of Daily U-Turn posts or subscribe to the RSS feed
Daily U-Turn: What you missed on 8.24.10 originally appeared on Autoblog on Tue, 24 Aug 2010 19:20:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Permalink | Email this | Comments