GM CEO Swap: Dan Akerson to replace Ed Whitacre on Sept. 1
During a conference call to discuss General Motors’ second quarter earnings, Ed Whitacre announced that he will be stepping down from the position of CEO effective September 1st, and that his title of Chairman of the Board will terminate at the end of 2010…
Infiniti Performance Line debuts with 348-hp IPL G Coupe
Up until recently, Infiniti wasn’t entirely sure what its brand was all about. But since its latest reboot, the brand has staked a claim as an unabashedly Japanese performance luxury automaker – in essence, the anti-Lexus…
Monterey 2010: McCall’s Motorworks Revival kicks things off
The annual Monterey classic and exotic car festivities may culminate in the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance on Sunday, but there are literally dozens of events during the week to keep everyone happy…
Also of interest:
- General Motors reports $1.3 billion profit in second quarter
- Ram Trucks debuts new 2011 Outdoorsman, RamBox Holster
- Rumormilll: Ferrari-powered 2011 Dodge Caravan R/T coming?
- Spy Shots: Tiguan-based Audi Q3 peeped through a window
- Introducing Dan Akerson, the next Chairman and CEO of General Motors
- Monterey 2010: Lotus Exos Type 125 debuts in front of crowd that can afford it
Browse our archive of Daily U-Turn posts or subscribe to the RSS feed
Daily U-Turn: What you missed on 8.12.10 originally appeared on Autoblog on Thu, 12 Aug 2010 19:20:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Permalink | Email this | Comments