First Drive: 2011 Mini Countryman
Yes, it’s a Mini. Yes, it’s a crossover. Yes, it makes sense. Whether we like it or not, even niche automakers are expanding their…
2011 Nissan Juke starts at $�18,960*
Nissan has just released pricing for the 2011 Juke – the company’s new baby CUV. Buyers looking to scramble into the driver’s…
Ford F-150 engines for 2011 announced, includes EcoBoost V6
The Ford F-150 is getting a lineup of four all-new engines for the 2011 model year that includes two V6s and two V8s. According to Ford, the entire new engine family will be more fuel efficient…
Also of interest:
- KBB: Ford most considered car brand, Hyundai makes big jump
- Pickup, crossover and RWD coupe being considered for Scion?
- eBay Find of the Day: Gulf Racing DeLorean is a very bad idea
- Audi A5 Sportback could come to the States, A8 diesel due next year
- Morgan Eva GT sketched ahead of Pebble Beach debut
Browse our archive of Daily U-Turn posts or subscribe to the RSS feed
Daily U-Turn: What you missed on 8.11.10 originally appeared on Autoblog on Wed, 11 Aug 2010 19:20:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Permalink | Email this | Comments