Review: 2010 Lexus ES 350 is soft-riding royalty that’s lost its crown
Lexus continues to give the people what they want, but is its aging ES still the benchmark for the class?
Autoblog gets seat and simulation time with Toyota’s newest safety technology [w/video]
In our final dispatch from Japan, we get behind the wheel of Toyota’s latest prototypes and simulators, and enjoy a close-up view of two Camry sedans being smashed together at Toyota’s newest crash testing facility.
X Games 16 Preview: Autoblog rides shotgun with the stars of Rally Car [w/video]
The X Games extravaganza kicks off this weekend and we get some seat time with the series’ most competitive drivers.
Also of interest:
- Oft-rumored Nissan Murano convertible tipped to debut at LA Auto Show
- Mercedes-Benz unveils 2011 S63 AMG with twin-turbo 5.5L V8 [w/video]
- 2011 Toyota Tacoma gets sweet-looking TRD T|X and T|X Pro packages
- Toyota already set to cancel four-cylinder 4Runner
- Nissan refreshes Rogue crossover for 2011
- Toyota secures trademark for Supra name
Browse our archive of Daily U-Turn posts or subscribe to the RSS feed
Daily U-Turn: What you missed on 7.30.10 originally appeared on Autoblog on Fri, 30 Jul 2010 19:20:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Permalink | Email this | Comments