First Drive: 2011 Nissan Leaf doesn’t change the game, just the players
We finally score some seat time in a production version of Nissan’s all-new Leaf, and come to realize that an EV isn’t just a low-mileage toy.
Mini confirms entry into 2011 World Rally Championship with Countryman
For the last year, rumors have flown around that Mini was looking to re-enter the world of rallying, and today, it’s official: A race-spec Countryman is coming to the WRC in 2011. But can Mini’s soft-roader really be competitive, even with the help of Prodrive?
2011 Chevrolet Volt priced at $41,000* or $350/month for three-year lease
Chevy’s slapped a sticker on its extended-range plug-in hybrid, and not only can you lease the Volt, you can buy it outright.
Also of interest:
- Nissan announces Leaf rollout plans, 8-year battery warranty
- Austin F1 track location revealed
- Videos: 2011 Ford Explorer shows off its tech
- Spy Shots: 2012 BMW 1 Series five-door caught with rumored turbo’d four
- Report: Toyota to kill Sequoia, Tundra redesigned in 2014
- Spy Shots: Pagani C9 supercar gives up its gullwing doors
- Chevrolet Caprice police car to patrol America’s streets beginning April, 2011 [w/video]
Browse our archive of Daily U-Turn posts or subscribe to the RSS feed
Daily U-Turn: What you missed on 7.27.10 originally appeared on Autoblog on Tue, 27 Jul 2010 19:20:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Permalink | Email this | Comments