Quick Spin: 2011 Tata Nano CX – Driving the world’s cheapest car
What’s it like to drive the world’s cheapest car? We headed to Germany to try out Tata’s $2,500 Nano.
Spy Shots: Are you the next Chevrolet Aveo sedan?
It could be the Aveo sedan or it could be some other small offering from General Motors. Check out our spy shots and weigh in yourself.
Dodge releases 2010 Mopar Challenger pics
Enough with the renderings. We’ve got shots of the Mopar Challenger looking hot for 2010.
Also of interest:
- Ford to report $2.6B second-quarter profit
- 2011 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen won’t be based on new Jetta
- Buick to expand line with coupe, convertible and wagon?
- VW shows off hotted-up 2011 Jetta at Waterfest
- Rumormill: Next Focus RS to get all-wheel drive with electric motors
Browse our archive of Daily U-Turn posts or subscribe to the RSS feed
Daily U-Turn: What you missed on 7.23.10 originally appeared on Autoblog on Fri, 23 Jul 2010 19:20:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Permalink | Email this | Comments