Quick Spin: 2010 Porsche 911 Sport Classic proves money can buy happiness
The Porsche 911 Sport Classic is the embodiment of everything we love about the 911. But is it worth the price?
New study suggests that women drive dirtier than men – at least in Britain [w/poll]
Around 56 percent of female Brits say they leave their vehicle unwashed for six months or more. As for males, it’s less than half. The reason? Find out.
2012 Dodge Durango (or is that Magnum?) revealed on Twitter
Through the miracle of Twitter, we’ve gotten a production-ready glimpse of the next Dodge Durango. And it’s not half bad.
Also of interest:
- Mini Countryman to enter Rally Italy in 2011
- Salon Privé 2010 fires up as Europe’s largest luxury and supercar show
- New Ford Focus ST headed for Paris
- OnStar expands smartphone control to most 2011 General Motors vehicles [w/Video]
- GM to buy AmeriCredit Corp for $3.5B
Browse our archive of Daily U-Turn posts or subscribe to the RSS feed
Daily U-Turn: What you missed on 7.22.10 originally appeared on Autoblog on Thu, 22 Jul 2010 19:20:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Permalink | Email this | Comments