First Drive: 2011 Volkswagen Jetta gets with the (American) program
The story of the 2011 Volkswagen Jetta begins and ends with price. A 2011 Jetta in “S” trim will set you back just $15,995. Clearly, the “German premium” has finally been addressed. But at what cost?
ICONIC Motors announces production of AC Roadster to start in 2011
ICONIC has formed a partnership with AC Cars, and has scheduled a 2011 release date for its Shelby-lookalike AC Roadster. It’s currently taking orders.
Spy Shots: 2011 Jeep Wrangler to get color-matched hardtop?
Usually, changes to the iconic Jeep Wrangler are frowned upon by its rabid fan base. It appears the 2011 Jeep Wrangler will get an update that most loyalists may approve of: A color-matched hardtop option and a new front bumper design.
Also of interest:
- Jay Leno a Chevy Volt intender? Umm… not so much
- Video: 17-year-old swaps old phone for Porsche Boxster on Craigslist
- 2011 Kia Sportage to start at $18,295*
- MTE rolls out 785-hp Volkswagen Golf R32 [w/video]
- Audi confirms A7 Sportback global reveal for Monday
Browse our archive of Daily U-Turn posts or subscribe to the RSS feed
Daily U-Turn: What you missed on 7.21.10 originally appeared on Autoblog on Wed, 21 Jul 2010 19:20:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Permalink | Email this | Comments