Review: 2010 Ural Patrol T takes a lickin’ and keeps on tickin’
For just the right kind of adventure-seeker looking to cover highways and dirt roads, the $12,399 Ural Patrol T is truly in a class of one.
Jeep to offer Trail Edition Camper as official Mopar accessory
What good is a vehicle capable of overlanding to the remotest parts of the planet if there’s no place to lay your head when you arrive at your for-the-night destination? Here’s a bit of good news for you world travelers: Jeep has just announced a new Trail Edition Camper that will be available as an official Mopar accessory from any Jeep dealership.
Autoblog Podcast #187 – Lamborghini rumors, Explorer economy, media plants, a sporty Leaf and premium Germans
Chris Shunk, Sam Abuelsamid, Chris Paukert and Dan Roth are the crew for Episode #187 of the Autoblog Podcast.
Also of interest:
- Video: Subaru’s new ads and their double-entendres
- Toyota reportedly subpoenaed for steering rod documents
- Volkswagen reconfirms EVs for 2013, next-generation vehicles to reduce weight
- Mercedes-Benz’s all-conquering E63 AMG gets power bump, interior upgrades
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi renders its attractions
- Automotive X-Prize: Finals Stage begins, Edison2 remains only team that can win mainstream class, $5 million
Browse our archive of Daily U-Turn posts or subscribe to the RSS feed
Daily U-Turn: What you missed on 7.20.10 originally appeared on Autoblog on Tue, 20 Jul 2010 19:20:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Permalink | Email this | Comments