Review: 2011 Cadillac CTS-V Sport Wagon
Europeans like wagons. Americans, on the other hand, don’t. Our country’s collective notion of station wagons is stuck in Clark W. Griswold-land. Too bad. Most Americans have no idea what they’re missing.
2012 Mercedes-Benz SLK Roadster unwrapped in Stuttgart
We were in Suttgart, Germany, this past weekend as Mercedes-Benz took the wraps of its all-new 2012 SLK Roadster. We’ll get a closer look at the machine next month at the Geneva Motor Show.
Video: Second Camaro Super Bowl commercial features blondes, red heads and brunettes
This could be the best Super Bowl commercial of 2011.
Also of interest:
- Video: Hot Rod pits Shelby Cobra against Super Snake, baddest crowned
- Restyled 2012 Volkswagen Tiguan leaks out ahead of Geneva debut
- Harley-Davidson adds Sportster 1200 Custom, introduces H-D1 Factory Customization
- Study: Gamers take more chances behind the wheel, suffer from road rage
- Lutz’s “secret weapons” inspire new ‘knothole’ process at GM
Browse our archive of Daily U-Turn posts or subscribe to the RSS feed
Daily U-Turn: What you missed on 2.3.11 originally appeared on Autoblog on Thu, 03 Feb 2011 19:20:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Permalink | Email this | Comments