First Drive: 2012 Fiat 500
Our first five minutes behind the wheel of the 2012 Fiat 500 shouted that it was solid, substantial and sporty. The rest of the day simply demonstrated the amplitude of these characteristics.
Video: Top Gear riles Mexico with comments, elicits response
Another month, another nationality insulted by the Top Gear presenters. This time, it’s Mexico. And the country wants an apology.
Video: German Veyron owner’s crazy 220-mph Autobahn blast
Curious to find out what it feels like to swing past 200 miles per hour in a Veyron?
Also of interest:
- Videos: Hyundai spotlights Elantra and Sonata Hybrid for Super Bowl
- Chevy leads this year’s pack of Super Bowl car commercials
- VW Super Bowl XLV spots push new New Beetle and Passat
- It’s The New Black: Cadillac unveils Black Diamond Edition CTS-V [w/video]
- McLaren MP4-12C enters production, Hamilton and Button celebrate [w/video]
Browse our archive of Daily U-Turn posts or subscribe to the RSS feed
Daily U-Turn: What you missed on 2.2.11 originally appeared on Autoblog on Wed, 02 Feb 2011 19:20:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Permalink | Email this | Comments